In the exception that a customer would like a refund for the item/s, we may offer a refund however it will incure a restocking fee of 20%. (NOTE: Initial shipping costs are not refundable).
In this case you will need to request a Return Authorisation Form by contacting us first. Once we have received your completed RA form, we will reply with a RA Number and details of where to return the item. You should only proceed to send the item back, once we have authorised it. Refunds/Replacements will not be given for damaged packaging.
Liability: For documents and software available from this server, Four Seasons Wear does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed.
Advertisements: When visiting our Web site, your Web browser may produce advertisements. These advertisements were most likely produced by other Web sites you visited or by third party software installed on your computer. Four Seasons Wear does not endorse or recommend products or services for which you may view a pop-up advertisement on your computer screen while visiting our site. Four Seasons Wear does not have pop-up advertisements on our site.
Goods will only be accepted for return providing the following conditions are met:
- A return authorisation and a copy of the invoice MUST accompany any goods being returned. This authorisation can only be obtained by contacting us first.
- Only goods listed in the return authorisation will be accepted.
- Our carrier will not accept goods for return without prior authorization.
- Cartons should be clearly addressed to Four Seasons Wear with the Order/Invoice number clearly visible on the outside of all cartons. No other address labels should be visible.
- Items returned MUST be in saleable condition and returned WITHIN 14 DAYS OF INVOICE DATE.
- Please ensure that all items are returned in their original packaging, otherwise a 10% surcharge will apply.
Four Seasons Wear reserves the right to advertise its own products on their web pages