Access to your personal information is limited to those parties within Bacchus Marsh Print & Copy Centre Pty Ltd who require legitimate access to it. We take reasonable precautions to protect your information, including Information Technology security (including firewalls and password-protected servers), secure document storage and confidentiality agreements.
To obtain access to your information, or further details on how we handle your personal information, please contact:
Privacy Officer. Bacchus Marsh Print & Copy Centre Pty Ltd. Phone (61) 3 9551 5120. Fax (61) 3 9551 5120. Email: email@example.com
Your personal information may be collected when you communicate with us via telephone, email, letter, through this website, Facebook, from third parties (including credit agencies) or via any other means of communication deemed necessary by us. Information we collect may include: name, address, contact details, date of birth, credit card particulars, drivers licence details, and any other information we may want or need to obtain.
We may collect information for a number of reasons, including and relating, but not limited, to:
- Provision of products or services (including applications for credit)
- Registration and administration of product warranties
- Protection against fraudulent activity
- Complying with legal obligations
- Direct marketing
- Communication to better understand our customers' needs
- Lay by purposes
You may have access to your personal information which we hold by writing to the Privacy Officer. If any information we hold is inaccurate, please contact the Privacy Officer.
Your personal information may only be communicated internally between Bacchus Marsh Print & Copy Centre Pty Ltd and the relevant staff, other internal related bodies corporate and third parties, only as required to carry on Bacchus Marsh Print & Copy Centre Pty Ltd business.
We may only disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Third party service suppliers, including, but not limited to, printers, embroiderers and postal service suppliers, (eg: to facilitate postage of items to you)
- Parties involved in the maintenance of our Information Technology systems
- Your authorised representatives (including accounting, legal and financial advisers)
- Organisations required by law
- Any other party where your consent is obtained.
- Parties involved in the supply and / or repair of Our products on your behalf
Your personal information will not be sold or distributed to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing or statistical analysis. Your personal information will only be used for a purpose directly related to Four Seasons Wear Pty Ltd business and promotion of Four Seasons Wear Pty Ltd products and services.